Serves: 3 – 5
For the pancakes:
2.1 ounces buckwheat flour
2 tablespoons ground flax seeds
½ teaspoon baking powder
2.1 ounces pea protein powder
2 – 4 tablespoons cider vinegar
Stevia to taste
1 cup cannellini beans
2 – 3 teaspoons oil + more if required
For the chocolate cream:
2 tablespoons flax seed oil
2 tablespoons cocoa powder
2 tablespoons agave nectar
1. Add buckwheat flour, flax seeds, pea protein, vinegar, stevia, baking powder, and water into the food processor bowl. Process until well combined.
2. Now place beans in the food processor and process until well combined.
3. Place a nonstick pan over medium heat. Add ½ teaspoon of oil and allow it to heat. When the pan is hot, scoop out about ½ cup of the mixture and place it on the pan. Spread it a bit.
4. Cook until the underside is golden brown. Flip the pancake and cook the other side as well. Remove the pancake from the pan and place it on a plate.
5. Make the remaining pancakes in the same way.
6. To make the chocolate cream, mix flaxseed oil, cocoa, and agave nectar in a bowl.
7. Spoon chocolate cream over the pancakes. Serve with fruits of your choice.