Cooking Time: 27 Minutes
¼ cup extra-virgin olive oil
⅓ cup plus 1 tablespoon cane sugar
1 large egg
3 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
1 tablespoon lemon zest
⅔ cup milk
1 cup all-purpose flour
¾ teaspoon baking powder
⅛ teaspoon salt
2 tablespoons chia seeds
1 cup frozen wild blueberries
⅓ cup powdered sugar
2 teaspoons milk
1. Preheat the air fryer to 310°F.
2. In a medium bowl, mix the olive oil with the sugar. Whisk in the egg, lemon juice, lemon zest, and milk; set aside.
3. In a small bowl, combine the all-purpose flour, baking powder, and salt.
4. Slowly mix the dry ingredients into the wet ingredients. Stir in the chia seeds and wild blueberries.
5. Liberally spray a 7-inch springform pan with olive-oil spray. Pour the batter into the pan and place the pan in the air fryer. Bake for 25 to 27 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean.
6. Remove and let cool on a wire rack for 10 minutes prior to removing from the pan.
7. Meanwhile, in a small bowl, mix the powdered sugar with the milk to create the glaze.
8. Slice and serve with a drizzle of the powdered sugar glaze.